Supply Chain Graduate Posted 1 month ago - Expires in 3 days
A fixed term contract working within the Supply Chain Team has become available at our manufacturing facility in Darley Dale, Derbyshire. We are looking for a graduate, ideally having completed a logistics and supply chain management course or similar.
The fixed term contract is to start in July 2018 until Christmas 2018.
Shift Pattern/Working Hours
Monday to Friday, 30 minutes unpaid lunch break each day. A total of 40 hours per week. The pattern of hours would be agreed in advance, either 7:30am to 3:30pm or 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- To assist the team in fulfilling customer expectations on delivery.
- Managing and completing set tasks with a deadline.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Packages; i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook
Roles and Responsibilities
- Running a raw material 'stock to launch' report daily.
- Anaylsing the above report to use the resources within production.
- Creating works orders and allocating materials.
- Reporting and chasing of priority works orders and associated communication with other departments.
- Using web based systems to track production output and on-time delivery.
Training on the use of internal software systems and processes will be provided.
- Ambitious with a drive to succeed.
- High level of energy and a positive attitude.
- Highly organised, detail-orientated, and possess the ability to effectively prioritise workload to suit the needs of the business and our customers.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Preferably to hold a full UK Driver's License.