Asset Management and Programmed Works Manager Posted 3 months ago - Expired 2 months ago
Hours: 37 hours per week
Department: Chesterfield Borough Council
Division: Housing - Design & Capital investment
Provisional interview date: 4 July 2018
You will lead the Asset Management Team to deliver the Council’s Housing Investment Programme. Key Responsibilities include:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Oversee and manage effective and consistent management of capital investment contracts.
- To be accountable for performance improvement, service development and asset investment decisions.
- Ensure consistent contract and contractor management, performance management and budgetary control.
- Ensure compliance to all Health and Safety regulations and all statutory requirements.
Who we need:
- Reporting directly to the Council’s Assistant Director of Housing, this is a key position within the wider Housing Management Team.
- You will be a proven leader with significant knowledge of the Housing sector and understanding of building construction, property maintenance and improvement.
- Experience of delivering a capital investment programme of works to tenants and leaseholders.
- Excellent communication, relationship management and programme delivery skills. Experience in managing budgets with accountability for income and expenditure.
- Ability to initiate and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be comfortable in an environment that promotes organisational and transformational change.
- Degree in Housing, Building, Construction or a similar discipline e.g. RICS.
Chesterfield Borough Council own and manage 9,300 council homes.
For more information contact Alison Craig, Assistant Director of Housing on (01246) 345156 or apply online today.
Working in local government is a highly satisfying and rewarding experience in so many ways.
In return for the contribution you’ll make to our local community, you’ll enjoy an excellent range of benefits and the possibility of flexible working options, plus learning and development opportunities which will offer the chance to progress your career further.
CV's are not accepted, please apply online.