Electrician Posted 17 days ago - Expires in 7 days
Job Term: Permanent
Appointment type: Full Time
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Stonegravels Depot
Department: Operational Services
Division: Commercial Services
We are looking for qualified electricians to join our team to carry out the full range of electrical works across Chesterfield.
Applicants should be motivated, enthusiastic and able to work well on their own and as part of a team.
A thorough induction will be provided plus the opportunity to gain further skills.
• Full time permanent positions available
• Power tools, testing equipment, transport, uniform and PPE are provided.
• Candidates provide their own hand tools for which an allowance is paid
• 33 days holiday increasing to 38 days
• Access to a range of employee benefits and the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Hold a current full UK driving license
• Hold 17/18th edition and 2391 qualifications
• Have good communication skills
• Be articulate and reliable
For further information please contact Dave Poole on (01246) 345010.
Working in local government is a highly satisfying and rewarding experience in so many ways. In return for the contribution you’ll make to our local community, you’ll enjoy an excellent range of benefits and the possibility of flexible working options, plus learning and development opportunities which will offer the chance to progress your career further.
How to apply
CVs are not accepted, please download and complete the application form below and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application must be received no later than the closing date shown below.
See our guide to applying for tips on how to complete your application form and for details of other ways to apply.
Closing date: 30 September 2018
Provisional interview date: TBC