Head of Video Posted 7 months ago - Expired 7 months ago
Are you creative, enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about video? Can you head up and inspire a team of talented video journalists?
Deadline Digital is a highly-regarded video PR company built on a commitment to exceptional video journalism, attention to detail (and deadlines!). Our unique public sector experience and reputation means we’re in the fortunate position to work with a number of high profile national clients.
• Leading our talented and growing team of video journalists
• End-to-end planning and management of simultaneous projects
• Liaising with clients and ensuring they always receive the highest customer service
• A willingness to get your hands dirty, stepping in on occasion to film and edit during busy periods
• People managing - including the administration of holidays and sick days, one-to-ones and the team’s effectiveness
• Spotting and developing new business opportunities with our clients
• Promoting our company to a wider audience via networking events, social media, digital content and other channels
• Developing the skills of our video team and identifying new talent.
Your Essential Skills:
• Experience of working in a similar video, news or other content-creation environment
• Natural creativity
• Exceptional organisational and multi-tasking abilities
• The confidence and enthusiasm required to lead a highly motivated team of video journalists
• The ability to keep a cool head in a dynamic environment
• The drive and ambition to ensure our video content meets the exceptional standards our clients expect
• A sharp eye for detail to ensure we always get it right first time
• A sound knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and Apple Motion is preferred or similar industry-standard software
• A passion for new technology and all things video
• Experience using Google’s G Suite
• Full UK Driving License.
You will be part of the senior management team, with the role reporting direct to the Managing Director.
We are highly talented video journalists working with many fantastic, high profile clients. We are passionate about telling our clients’ stories with maximum impact. In addition, we excel in aerial filming and social media content.
Based at Barnsley’s flagship Digital Media Centre – convenient for both Leeds and Sheffield - our videos have hundreds of thousands of views across multiple social network platforms as well as national and regional news sites. We provide a wide range of video content for a host of public and private sector organisations across the UK, including the Government, NHS, local authorities and the education sector, as well as a number of private sector clients.
What makes us different?
Simple. We are journalists who know how to tell stories that can inform, influence and emotionally engage. Our clients trust our ability to understand their messages and communicate them in the most effective and impactful way.
If you are a highly-motivated, creative leader that enjoys working in a team environment, we’d love to hear from you.
• Full time.
- £25-30k depending on experience
What You Can Expect:
• A supportive and friendly environment
• 25 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays
• Potential for study support
• Car parking permit
• Company pension.