HR Advisor Posted 1 month ago - Expires in 28 days
Elevation HR are excited to be working exclusively on behalf of one of our clients to recruit for a HR Advisor for their manufacturing site in Sheffield. My client is an international, market leading business with a significant growth plans.
Reporting into the HR Manager this is an outstanding opportunity for an accomplished HR professional to work alongside the HR Manager to provide a robust and efficient HR service to the wider business.
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR generalist, who will play an integral part of the HR team. This is a full time permanent opportunity, and will suit a confident individual who has previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the company in the smooth running of the HR function to support the business needs, ensuring compliance with legislative requirements
- Advising and enforcing Company policies and procedures to line managers and individuals
- Generation and issuing of employment contracts and associated paperwork
- Arranging temporary cover of staff, often at short notice
- Work closely with the line managers to support with absence management and performance management
- Researching and organising training requirements for all members of staff
- Coordination of the induction process, taking responsibility for the HR induction programme
- There will also be involvement in HR projects and the reviewing of policies and procedures
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of CIPD Level 5 or above
- Experience at HR Advisor level, with generalist HR experience
- Highly motivated and accountable approach to work
- Ability to communicate and influence across all levels
- Confident and credible character
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.