Account Director Posted 2 months ago - Expires in 22 hours
Account Director- Halifax
Role: Account Director
Salary: up to £40K DOE plus performance related bonus
Our client are an award winning digital agency with ambitious growth plans.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you have extensive marketing / digital account management and project delivery experience?
The successful candidate:
● Will ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing senior-level client relationships and
delivering digital projects on a variety of common technology platforms; including web
development, ecommerce, CMS and bespoke integrations.
● Familiarity with common digital marketing methodologies, technologies and platforms such
as Google PPC, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, social media and digital media. We
are not looking for a hands-on digital marketer, but it’s essential that you have a thorough
understanding of the digital landscape and are comfortable discussing such concepts and
● Familiarity with a wide range of common web technologies such as LAMP, .NET, HTML, CSS,
XML etc. Development capability is not a requirement of this role, but a thorough
understanding of these technologies and their various applications is.
● Must have the ability to manage multiple projects within strict/tight timescales
● Commercially focused with budgetary responsibility for pricing and P&L against projects
● Able to influence and challenge constructively
● Able to motivate team members and manage internal and external relationships
● Thrive in a fast-paced environment
● A keen eye with strict attention to detail
● Must be confident in a client facing role
● Must have excellent communication skills
● Must be creative and energetic with the desire to grow in tandem with the company
● Must be a team player
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.