Data Processing Operative Posted 1 month ago - Expires in 18 days
Data Processing Operative - Sheffield
Role: Data Processing Operative
Salary: Up to £24K
Our client help customers get more from their marketing using the latest print, marketing and communications technologies.
To cleanse and format client databases for the purpose of print or continual updating, setting of document templates for print use using GMC &
Microsoft packages, proofing and report making for clients.
• To liaise with Account / Production Managers regarding work-load and dead-lines
• To liaise with Laser Dept. on approval of jobs for laser or inkjet printing
• To work on data from client specification including mail sorting, de-duping, M.P.S. etc.
• To create printing template to client spec
• To liaise with Account Manager regarding supplying PDF’s and proofs of jobs
• To achieve daily jobs within time frame
• Trouble shoot data issues
• To manage client data to be monitored by customer feedback
• To manipulate data in order to satisfy production requirements of Laser printers and inkjet machine.
• To comply with the Company’s Information Security Management System at all times
• To comply with all Health and Safety and Quality and Environmental Management System policies and procedures adopted by the Company at all times
• To pro-actively participate in the development, operation and improvement of the Company’s Management Systems in relation to our external accreditations and legal obligations, for example, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and Health and Safety
• To represent the Company at external functions in a proper and professional manner, whenever required, having an informed opinion from the Company’s perspective
• To be well presented for work and conduct yourself in a professional and responsible manner at all times
• To fulfill the Company’s requirements with regard to the Company’s Management Information Systems at all times
• To follow all administrative procedures adopted by the Company at all times
The successful candidate:
Will have experience in a similar role within the print industry and have knowledge with cygnus and GMC.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.