Project Manager Posted 2 months ago - Expired 7 days ago
Project Manager - Wakefield
Role: Project Manager
Salary: Up to £35K DOE
Our client is a Manufacturer with over 30 years’ experience in their field & offer an extensive product range developed by their inhouse team of experts.
The project management department are a customer facing team responsible for managing product lifecycles.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager the PM will be take ownership and manage a number of multi-disciplinary projects. Liaising with customers, suppliers and all key stakeholders, the delivery of these projects in full, on time and within budget will be a key measure of success.
Projects will be cross category and regular project meetings to communicate progress / status and allocate tasks and responsibilities will be required. A proactive and constructive approach to assessing project risk and communicating solutions to the team is required.
Where applicable the monitoring and reporting of packaging, finished goods and raw materials stocks will form a necessary part of the role to ensure minimal write off costs.
Artwork and design (packaging in particular) forms an integral part of many of our projects and as such guidance and support during this process is critical.
• Communication with all key stakeholders
• Management of several multi-disciplinary projects.
• Building, application, maintenance and reporting on project critical path.
• Artwork and design support.
• Monitoring of stocks.
• Reporting regularly to SPM on project progress and KPI’s.
• Risk and issue management
• Developing an understanding of Customer requirements to create trust and dependency
• Building of relationships with supply partners (and their suppliers)
The successful candidate:
• Driven and Customer focused
• Excellent Communication Skills and a Team player
• A positive proactive approach with the ability to multi task and prioritise
• Organised clear thinker who can manage multiple projects and demonstrate an ability to work under pressure
• Quick learner with a desire to travel
• Understanding of artwork and design processes
• Able to develop an understanding of key manufacturing and logistic based processes
Experience and Education:
• At least 2 years’ experience as part of a team in a project-based role.
• IT literate (PowerPoint / Excel / Illustrator) with understanding / experience of Microsoft Project preferred.
• Knowledge of print processes.
• Educated to a relevant degree level.
• Preferably some FMCG experience.
• Driving license.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.