Regulatory Affairs Officer Posted 6 days ago - Expires in 1 month
Regulatory Affairs Officer - Doncaster
Role: Regulatory Affairs Officer
Salary: Up to £21K DOE
Our client is one of the UK’s largest wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
To ensure that regulatory and trademark compliance is achieved and maintained, by determining submission requirements; assembling and preparing submissions; collecting and providing information.
* Prepare regulatory submissions by assembling, reviewing, and coordinating information requirements for license applications, variations and renewals.
* Studying legal documents. Gathering, evaluating, organising, managing and collating information, accurately and efficiently.
* Maintain records by updating databases; recording and filing submissions.
* Maintain compliance by monitoring, tracking and controlling systems; preparing and updating policies and procedures.
* Protect organisation's competitiveness by keeping information confidential.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking domestic and international regulatory developments; attending educational workshops.
* Advise commercial, QA & production teams on the feasibility and impact of potential licence changes, or providing local advice on the submission of potential applications.
The successful candidate:
Will have an excellent attention to detail, MS Word skills and the ability to analyse and interpret information. You will have reporting skills, documentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication. You’ll be thorough, proactive and be able to apply common sense to your day to day duties. Adobe Illustrator experience is desirable, not essential.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.