Part-Time Administration Assistant Posted 2 months ago - Expired 21 days ago
Part-Time Administration Assistant - Sheffield
Role: Part-Time Administration Assistant
Salary: £8.50 Per Hour
Hours: 15-20 hours Per week
Our client are specialists in Safety Engineering.
Our client is looking for an Administrator to assist with general office duties and day to day running of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answering the telephone and dealing with general customer and client enquiries
• Day to day use of the company’s computer systems
• Updating the company database
• Using Microsoft office such as Excel to update Spreadsheets
• Document filing
• Updating client and supplier portals
• Dealing with email enquiries from suppliers and clients
• Updating quotations and purchase orders to send to clients and suppliers
• Updating and forwarding Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Credit control
As the role progresses:
• Contacting new possible clients (not sales)
• Invoicing on SAGE
• Scheduling the monthly diary with future contracts
• Forwarding certificates and reports to clients on completion of work
The Successful Candidate:
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Attention to detail is a must
• Excellent Organisational skills
This role is part-time, our client can be flexible for the right person. Ideal working days would be Tuesday and Wednesday.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.