Part-Time HR Officer Posted 7 months ago - Expired 5 months ago
Part-Time HR Officer - Chesterfield
Role: Part-Time HR Officer
Salary: Up to £30K (pro rata) DOE
Our client are providers of innovative technology solutions.
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient then we are keen to discuss the role with you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions and the goal is to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans
• Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
The successful candidate:
• Proven experience as HR officer, Administrator or other HR position
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in MS Office
• Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• Strong ethics and reliability
This role is part-time, ideally 3 days, but our client can be flexible for the right person. Ideal working days would be Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.