SEO Manager Posted 1 month ago - Expires in 29 days
SEO Manager - Sheffield
Role: SEO Manager
Salary: Up to £30K DOE
Our client is a fast growing full service digital marketing agency.
An opportunity has arisen for an SEO Manager at a cutting edge International Digital Agency in Sheffield. You’ll be working closely with the Digital Director and Client Success Manager in order to implement SEO strategies for a wide range of clients in Automotive, Health, Beauty, Lifestyle, and Creative industries. You’ll be a big part of the direction for the company and will need to keep on top of the industry trends and developments to help grow the agency internationally.
● Monthly reporting for clients
● SEO Audits, metadata and content optimisation
● Identifying SEO Strategies and campaign plans
● Keyword Research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
● Undertaking website migrations
● Producing solutions to content SEO Issues
● Supporting the pitch process for new business
● Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities / problems for clients
● Assist the Digital Director to map out creative campaign strategies
● Understand Search Engine algorithms and provide feedback to customers in a clear and
● Share knowledge and new developments within the world of SEO
The successful candidate:
We’re looking for a candidate with a strong background in managing SEO strategies for clients using a natural approach using onsite and offsite SEO techniques.
The successful candidate will have the technical know how of leading an SEO strategy from the initial pitch process to the research and implementation phases with a proven track record of success. We’re looking someone who is passionate about natural search and is happy to share knowledge within the team in order to help deliver even better results.
● Strong background with link earning
● Strong background in content optimisation for SEO
● Understanding of Technical SEO
● Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
● Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing
● Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
● Experience in using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, Advanced Web Ranking, SEM
● Excellent written English
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.