Test & Support Manager Posted 2 months ago - Expired 26 days ago
Test & Support Manager - Sheffield
Role: Test & Support Manager
Salary: up to £45k DOE
Our client provides innovative solutions to help employers and their workforce.
The Test & Support Manager role plays a pivotal part in the Product Management team and works tightly with the development teams. You will take ownership on the design, development and implementation for everything related to Testing and Test Automation. This applies to products, embedded software, and web application software.
• Test Management and Test Planning in Agile methodology.
• Developing Test strategy.
• Defining the testing strategy and standards and ensuring deadlines are met within the team to these standards.
• Creating, configuring and managing test frameworks that are used across the business.
• Leading teams responsible for creating and maintaining test automation frameworks.
• Ensuring that all automated tests are performed at the highest standard. This is including, but not limited to, end to end, integration, functional, regression, smoke, performance, load, soak, mobile, compatibility, and interrupt testing.
• Plan and prioritise all test resources across the products and services development portfolio.
• Responsibility for Release management (release control and release notes).
• Plan and manage UAT and OAT for release cycles ensuring all stakeholders are fully informed on their role within that process.
• Demonstrate clear knowledge and skills of our clients technologies, products, and solutions.
• Run our product acceptance testing, and produce test results, to allow product management and operations to sign off software releases.
• Author Test Procedures and conduct full testing against them for all products. Fault find and document faults to engineering team
• Write test scripts, build test jigs, write in-house programming and configuration tools.
• Supervise our Product Certification programmes with external laboratories.
The successful candidate:
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills and attributes:
• A relevant degree in Software Development, Electronics or Computer Sciences or equivalent relevant work experience
• Previous experience in a software or embedded testing role.
• Expertise in developing Software Test Plans, Test Case Design, Test Scripts based on User Requirements Specification (URS) and System Requirements Specification (SRS) documents.
• Knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Strong knowledge of agile concepts and development, including Scrum, Kanban, TDD and BDD.
• Knowledge of applying Test Methodology and QA processes in an Agile software development environment
• Experience with GUI application testing, Database testing, Front-end testing, Functional Testing, System testing, Load Testing, etc.
• API testing – Restful Web Services and JSON
• Proven hands on experience with large-scale web applications, or similar software products.
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office software packages
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, and comfortable with presenting to stakeholders (department heads, internal teams) both as required and proactively.
• Strong documentation and manual writing skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to organise workload efficiently
• Ability to self motivate and independently monitor tasks and follow up where appropriate
• Experience with tools like Microsoft Test Manager, Selenium, Katalon, etc
• Experience managing a team and ensuring everyone is working together towards common goals
• Good knowledge of Selenium WebDriver or other relevant frameworks/tools and dev languages such as .NET or Java.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.