Senior Paid Media Manager Posted 4 months ago - Expired 2 months ago
Senior Paid Media Manager - Sheffield
Role: Senior Paid Media Manager
Salary: Up to £35K, DOE
Our client is an award-winning digital marketing agency.
The Senior Paid Media Manager will work closely with the Digital Director and Client Success Manager to create and implement Paid Media strategies for a wide range of clients within the Automotive, Health, Recruitment, Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and Creative industries. You’ll be a big part of the direction for the company and will need to keep on top of the industry trends and developments to help grown the agency internationally.
• Monthly reporting for clients
• Paid Media Audits, metadata and content optimisation
• Identifying Paid Media Strategies along with campaign plans
• Assist the Digital Director to map out creative campaign strategies
• Supporting the pitch process for new business
• Paid Social Implementation on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram
• Keyword Research, keyword mapping and competitor analysis
• Campaign builds and expansion of clients' Adwords / Bing Accounts
• Paid Media Audits on clients campaigns
• Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities / problems for clients
• Share knowledge and new developments within the world of Paid Media
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate will have the technical know-how of leading Paid Media strategies from the initial pitch process to the research and implementation phases with a proven track record of success.
• Certified for Advanced Search Campaigns
• Strong background in developing effective and measurable paid social campaigns and strategies
• Strong background in developing effective and measurable Adwords and Bing campaigns (Search / Display / Remarketing / Shopping / RLSA)
• Strong understanding of bid management platforms
• Ability to map out campaign structures and forecast data for customers
• Experienced in delivering effective keyword research
• Experience in landing page optimisation and recommendations (a/b testing)
• Excellent knowledge of PPC best practice
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
Our client is looking for a new team member who is passionate about super powered Paid Media campaigns whilst also being happy to share knowledge within the team in order to help us deliver even better results for our customers.
The new Senior Paid Media Manager will grow within the team and work to improve both Paid Media services for customers.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.