Graduate Insolvency Case Administrator Posted 12 days ago - Expires in 1 month
Graduate Insolvency Case Administrator - Sheffield
Role: Graduate Insolvency Case Administrator
Salary: Up to £20K DOE
Our client is a leading industry specialist.
In this role you will be based within the Corporate Department. You will be responsible for providing support and assistance to Insolvency Practitioners and Case Administrators within the Corporate Department to aid in ensuring that all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled and the IP’s duties to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors are upheld.
This role offers excellent development and career prospects as you will be subject to a successful 3 year training programme. You will also be able to sit your CPI or ICAEW certificate in Insolvency and this will be fully funded.
You will be working closely with the IP’s, Manager’s and other team members to ensure cases progress and close in a timely manner.
• Preparation of statutory documentation relating to insolvency appointments
• Assisting in the preparation of statutory reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
• Liaising with external contacts to gather the relevant information in order to prepare necessary reports
• Communicating with creditors to address any queries via all forms of communication
• Assisting with employee redundancy claims
• Logging of creditor claims
• Assisting in the investigations of the conduct of directors of insolvency companies
• General administrative support and assistance
• Data input
• Attending site visits as and when required
The Successful candidate:
• Educated to graduate level. Ideally graduates should have a degree in business, law or accounting, however a degree in another subject will be considered if you can display that you have an aptitude for business
• Proficient in computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Systems
• Manage own workload and meet time critical deadlines
• Excellent organisational skills
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.