Business & HR Administrator Posted 18 days ago - Expires in 1 month
Business & HR Administrator - Sheffield
Role: Business & HR Administrator
Salary: £18-20K DOE
Our client is an award-winning specialist in their field and offer a bespoke service to their customers.
The Business & HR Administrator will be contributing significantly to the smooth running of the business. You will be pivotal in providing a great experience to customers, visitors, suppliers and staff, and will reflect the companies values and professional, friendly service.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Working closely with the management team, supporting them through the completion of a variety of delegated tasks
• Handling HR administration including drafting job descriptions, advertising jobs, arranging interviews and onboarding new staff.
• Day-to-day HR administration and processes
• Facilities management and liaising with external suppliers to ensure that the offices are well-maintained
• Meeting and greeting visitors in a professional and welcoming manner, and ensuring that meeting areas are prepared
• Receiving post and deliveries, and arranging couriers
• Involvement in the planning and organisation of company events
• Maintaining levels of stock and office supplies
• Other business support tasks as required
The Successful candidate:
Our client are looking for someone who has:
• Superb written and verbal communication skills, and the confidence to communicate with people at all levels of seniority, both internally and externally
• The adaptability and organisation skills to balance multiple responsibilities and learn new skills and systems quickly
• The drive and determination to overcome obstacles and see tasks through to completion
• The ability to handle confidential tasks discreetly and sensitively
• A good understanding of what great customer service looks like, and a passion for delivering it
• A love for supporting colleagues and helping others excel
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (in particular Outlook, Word and Excel), and the confidence to quickly pick up new software
• An eye for detail to follow established procedures and suggest improvements where necessary.
The successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of company values and culture, work well both independently and with others, and be good at managing their own time.
Previous HR experience is desirable but not essential.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.