Junior Search Marketing Executive Posted 2 months ago - Expired 10 days ago
Junior Search Marketing Executive
Role: Junior Search Marketing Executive
Salary: £16-20K DOE
Our client are a full-service marketing and creative agency.
Our client is looking for a driven, self-motivated individual with a passion for delivering effective campaigns to meet and exceed their clients requirements. If you’re looking to develop a career in digital marketing, this is a perfect opportunity to take the first step.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will help to manage results-focused search marketing campaigns for an exciting portfolio of clients.
• Create search optimised content on a wide variety of client websites.
• Manage and optimise paid search, display, video, paid social and shopping campaigns (Adwords & Bing Ads).
• Maintain the highest standards of on-page and off-site SEO best-practice.
• Actively monitor and improve client search visibility, traffic and conversion.
• Maintain search marketing project activity logs.
• Contribute to the development of client digital marketing strategies
• Use statistical analysis and search monitoring tools to identify client growth opportunities.
• Produce regular client performance reports & strategic insights.
• Proactively seek new opportunities and contribute to project proposals.
• Be an internal and external search marketing ambassador.
• Contribute to digital project meetings and workshops.
The successful candidate:
• Ideally a minimum 2 years work experience in a marketing or digital role (agency or client side).
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Articulate and creative with a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and proofreading skills are essential.
• Good understanding of digital marketing principles.
• Strong mathematics and analytical skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel essential.
• Experience of WordPress, Magento and other CMS platforms desirable.
• Basic web development / coding knowledge, desirable but not essential.
• Google Adwords / Analytics Certification a positive advantage.
• Passionate about digital and delivering positive client outcomes.
• Confident, friendly, organised.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Full driving license.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.