Sales Administrator Posted 2 months ago - Expired 13 days ago
Sales Administrator - Sheffield
Role: Sales Administrator
Salary: Up to £23K per annum DOE
Our client is an industry leader who pride themselves on great value and a personal service.
The sales support team is a key operational function in the business, providing support to the sales team and customers in administrative and operational duties. Daily tasks include online order processing, sourcing of product from none core suppliers as well as providing email and telephone support to customers. Other tasks include supporting sales reps in customer set up and administration duties; include quotation, contract setups and support with tender processes.
The successful candidate:
• You will have experience in a customer service, operational or a sales administration role
• You will have a high level of competence and understanding of customer service, being able to manage the challenges that come with the day to day operational and customer service aspects
• You will be a conscientious and reliable person for our customers, sales team and suppliers and looking to always do that bit extra to ensure the job is done in a friendly, passionate and accurate manner
• You will have the ability to multitask in a busy day to day work environment while remaining calm and composed
• You should have a good understanding of e-commerce
• Competent with Microsoft Office and online ordering systems
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.