Stores/Warehouse Team Leader Posted 4 months ago - Expired 2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Stores/Warehouse Operative to join our growing business. This is your opportunity to really put your stamp on running the Company’s warehouse, supporting production needs and meeting customer expectations.
Working with and supervising a small team, you will be responsible for the efficient operation of our warehouse facility – including despatch of goods to customers, goods inwards and providing services to our production facilities to enable uninterrupted production, in line with production plans.
To be considered for this key role you must have the following attributes:
• Counterbalance FLT licence essential
• “Hands-on” organised and “can-do” flexible approach.
• A desire not just to maintain but to improve procedures and processes.
• Proven experience in a stores/warehouse environment, preferably with supporting qualifications.
• Have a high level of numeracy with good attention to detail
• Motivated and results driven.
• Proactive and able to work under own initiative.
• Experience of manufacturing and quality systems/procedures
Key duties will include:
Ensuring customer orders are picked & packaged accurately for safe, on time delivery.
Preparation of raw material stocks for production, using Works Orders and production plans for reference. Includes preparing and loading of trolleys and pallets.
The development of the stores function including organisation of finished goods and raw materials
Making sure the warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times.
Organising and Supervising other team members (including agency staff)
Completion of Production paperwork as necessary
Following procedures to ensure the department operates in line with the Company’s QMS systems.