Marketing Co-ordinator (temporary maternity cover) Posted 1 month ago - Expired 1 day ago
Are you looking for a successful and rewarding career in marketing? Are you creative, enthusiastic and capable of working in an environment where attention to detail is paramount? If this begins to describe you, then this varied new opportunity may be right for you. A temporary position to cover maternity leave, this exciting and challenging opportunity is for a period of 12 months from July 2018.
What is the role?
Reporting to and working closely with the UK marketing manager, you will liaise and network with customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations and have the following responsibilities:
• production of marketing materials, including technical submittals, leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and e-shots
• writing and proofreading copy
• arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
• organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
• evaluating marketing campaigns
• supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues in the UK sales team and central marketing team, which may include field visits with the existing sales team, visiting contractors on building sites, working with distributors to help them to grow their sales of Gripple products
• liaising with marketing services team and printers
Who you are
To be considered for the position, you must be able to offer the following:
• experience in a busy sales and marketing team and/or a degree level qualification in business, communications, or marketing
• strong communication and interpersonal skills
• analytical skills
• initiative and flexibility
• creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
• excellent written and spoken English with a high level of numeracy and IT literacy
• a team oriented approach and strong business awareness
• a full driving licence and the right to work permanently in the UK
• a working knowledge of Adobe design software would be beneficial to the role
Who are Gripple?
With currently over 700 employees and around 50% of those based overseas, we manufacture patented, time saving products into the construction and agriculture markets. We are a truly international business, with 95% of sales exported to over 80 countries worldwide. We have offices and factories in Strasbourg, Chicago, New Delhi and joint ventures and licensees in multiple other countries. Gripple won the coveted EOA ‘Employee Owned Business of the Year award’ in November 2015, is a previous winner of the IMechE Manufacturer of the Year award and has been awarded six Queen’s Awards for Enterprise.
What we offer
You will receive full training on all the products and on the company’s bespoke computer system. The benefits package includes extensive initial and on-going training and a competitive basic salary.
Get in touch
To apply, please click on the following link: https://gripple.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=c4bceb1d-9f4d-4274-b57a-d6e6d207c00d. Deadline for applications: 25th May 2018.
For any further information, please call Emma Hibbert on 0114 228 8629 or email email@example.com.