Sales & Research Coordinator - UK Sales Posted 2 months ago - Expired 16 days ago
Are you someone who can work quickly and efficiently and multi task, who has exemplary customer service skills and thrives under pressure? If this begins to describe you, then this new opportunity in our UK internal sales team may be right for you.
We are now recruiting for a sales & research co-ordinator to join the manufacturing team.
What is the role?
Reporting to and working closely with the internal sales manager, you will liaise extensively with both external and internal customers, including the UK external sales team, and have the following responsibilities:
• lead generation – gaining contractor information at an early stage to ensure market penetration at the earliest point possible
• handling inbound and outbound calls in a professional manner
• processing sales orders received by phone, fax and email
• resolving customer objections/ queries
• updating customer information on our CRM database
• developing and maintaining customer relationships
• calling existing customers to upsell and gain orders
• following up on email marketing campaigns as they occur
• producing quotes for customers
• arranging appointments for area sales managers and work closely with ASMs to ensure maximum coverage of geographical areas
• liaising with credit control on overdue accounts and various other departments across the business
• taking part in and running seasonal promotions
• occasional cover and support for the sales order processing team, including entering and despatching sales orders on E8, in accordance with customer requirements
• carrying out any additional administrative duties for the department as required
Who you are
To be considered for the position, you must be able to offer the following:
• strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external customers
• a high level of organisation with a methodical approach and ability to follow through processes
• good computer skills - in particular Excel, Outlook
• an ability to work on your own initiative and have a positive, "can-do" attitude, as well as being a team player who works well in a demanding and challenging environment
• strong questioning skills with an inquisitive nature
• an ability to think ahead and work under pressure, to handle complex and technical enquiries
• excellent attention to detail and level of accuracy
• a good telephone manner
• knowledge of E8 would be beneficial to the role
Who are Gripple?
We manufacture a patented range of wire joiners and tensioners sold internationally into the construction and agriculture markets. Our head office is in Sheffield where we have three world-class manufacturing sites and we have expanding sites in Strasbourg, Chicago and Delhi. We take pride in doing things differently; that is why we are a globally recognised brand and why we challenge over 500 employees across the world to stamp their own footprint on the ‘Gripple Spirit’.
What we offer
The benefits package includes extensive initial and on-going training, a competitive basic salary, 15% non-contributory pension life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance and a share purchase scheme.
Why we are different
You will be joining a business that is owned by its employees. You will be expected to become a stakeholder in the business, which entitles, and indeed, requires you to challenge, offer ideas, take the initiative and contribute to positive change.
Get in touch
To apply, please click on the following link: https://gripple.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=54b3cca2-f821-453f-bc10-87964444ff7c
Internal applicants can alternatively send their CV and covering letter explaining reasons for applying for the attention of Emma Hibbert to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ref: PACS22