Customer Service Apprenticeship Posted 16 days ago - Expires in 8 days
Barnsley, South Yorkshire,
£8000 to £12000 (Pro rata, based on 30 Hours per week)
ITS Group are looking for a Receptionist/Customer Service Apprentice for their Barnsley Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with us and gain an Apprenticeship in Customer Service at Level 2.
Apprenticeships are a fantastic way of gaining nationally recognised qualifications and transferable skills with long term career prospects and progression routes. If you aspire to work in the administration sector and have a real drive to succeed, apply today and kick start your career.
- To provide a professional customer service, via reception, to both internal and external clients.
- To provide administration support across the organisation.
- Data processing of information both electronic and hard copy whilst meeting General Data Protection Regulations and contractual requirements.
- To carry out compliance audits and regular quality checks
- English and maths GCSE's at A-C or 9-4
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word
- Accurate typist
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to use own initiative, be self driven and motivated
- Willingness to undertake further training and development
- Willing to be flexible with hours
- Willingness to work from other ITS Sites (access to a car desirable but not essential)
- Polite and professional
- Team Player