CNC Horizontal Borer/Milling Machinist Posted 3 months ago - Expired 1 month ago
Position: CNC Horizontal Borer/Milling Machinist
Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing & Technical
Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 plus Shift Allowances and Overtime
Shift Pattern: 1 Week Days, 1 Week Nights
Nicholas Associates (Engineering, Manufacturing & Technical) is recruiting on behalf of family owned business in state of the art premises in Rotherham
The successful CNC Horizontal Borer/Milling Machinist will be working in the machine shop working on high precision engineering projects.
The CNC Horizontal Borer/Milling Machinist will be:
• Apprentice trained
• Capable of proving and editing CNC programmes
• Experienced in high precision work
• Able to use overhead cranes and slings
• Used to working with FANUC and Siemens
High precision engineering supplying Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Aerospace & Defence industries.
• £24,000 to £28,000 DOE
• Week 1 Days: Mon – Thu 6am to 3pm, Fri 6am to 11am
• Week 2 Nights: Mon – Wed 6am to 11am, Thu 5pm to 11pm – Nights Time & Quarter
• Overtime: 39 to 47 hours - Time + a Third, 47 hours plus - Time + 2 Thirds
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the “apply now” button to get your CV straight to me.
Key Words: CNC Horizontal Borer/Milling Machinist, CNC, Horizontal Borer, Precision Engineering, FANUC, Siemens, Facing, Contouring, Nickel Alloys, cranes, slings, Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster, Chesterfield