Electrical Engineer Posted 5 months ago - Expired 3 months ago
Position: Electrical Engineer
Sector: Heavy Manufacturing
Salary: £26,800 to £30,000
Shift Pattern: 3 Shift System
Nicholas Associates (Engineering, Manufacturing & Technical) are recruiting on behalf of a major heavy forging company in the Sheffield area.
A great organisation for career progression as well as a prestigious name for any CV.
Working in a maintenance department with 1 other electrician and 2 fitters per shift, the Melt Shop Electrician will be:
• Supporting the production activities within the Melt Shop
• Provide planned preventative maintenance cover
• Maintenance and repair of 105t Electric Arc Furnace
• Working to PPM systems
• Maintenance of all plant equipment
You will be apprentice trained as an electrician and have:
• 17th Edition regulations
• Good fault finding, installation skills and knowledge of PLC’s.
• Full understanding of health & safety
• Conversant with both predictive and planned maintenance techniques
• Experience of working on overhead cranes
• Forging and manufacture of high integrity forgings for applications in the power generation, rolling and offshore oil and gas industries.
• Salary £26,868
• 40 Hours per week, 3 shift system
• 06:00 – 14:00, 13:00 – 21:00 & 20:30 – 06:30
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the “apply now” button to get your cv straight to me.
Key words: Maintenance, mechanical, electrical, ppm, technician, repair, ppm , tpm, multi-skilled, breakdown, electrician, 17th Edition
Key words: Maintenance, mechanical, electrical, ppm, technician, repair, ppm , tpm, multi-skilled, breakdown