Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Posted 5 months ago - Expired 3 months ago
Well respected and award winning manufacturing organisation exporting globally supplying a range of niche products.
The role of the Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor is to ensure that all production plant equipment is maintained within the company and statutory requirements.
Position: Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
Salary: £35,000 DOE
• Ensure scheduled planned preventative maintenance is completed to minimise unplanned downtime to achieve production targets.
• Preparing technical reports.
• Fault finding and rectification for mechanical equipment.
• Perform effective diagnosis of breakdowns and timely repair of equipment to maximise availability.
• Effectively lead a team of maintenance technicians/engineers, to produce effective maintenance procedures and methods.
• Previous experience within a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor role.
• Ideally apprentice trained, must hold formal qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines.
• Good Understanding and Knowledge of PLC, Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Experience of working to PPM schedules is preferred.
• The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.