CAM Engineer Posted 5 months ago - Expired 3 months ago
Role: CAM Engineer
Salary: Up to £35k DOE
Well respected and award winning manufacturing organisation exporting globally supplying a range of niche products.
• Control of all tooling and consumable costs.
• Process and Product improvement / development.
• Planning and programming (CAM) CNC production (offline programming)
• Managing suppliers and engineers of tooling, fixtures, materials
Qualifications and Skills
• Familiar with CAM Packages (alphacam, edgecam, featuremill, delcam, nx etc)
• Tool path development experience
• Able to sit as interface between manufacturing and customers
• Project management experience within a manufacturing environment is beneficial
Please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions, please contact Katie Evans of Nicholas Associates on 0114 384 0122.