Office Administrator Posted 3 months ago - Expired 1 month ago
Norcroft Energy is a local, well established, family-run electrical & solar pv company, based in Dodworth.
This vacancy would suit someone looking to remain in the Yorkshire area, not wishing to travel away from home.
This is an extremely varied role and requires a variety of skills, essentially supporting, the directors and electricians. The purpose of this role is to provide excellent customer service and maintain accurate computer based systems.
- Confident when communicating with staff at all levels & have an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel, outlook & Dropbox
- Well organised & be able to prioritise workload
- You must be a team player with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Organise the day to day running of the office, work diary & all related office tasks as required
- Experience updating & managing a customer database to reflect each stage / enquiry of the job
- Allocate materials ordered to relevant jobs
- Organise team meetings
- Hard working & flexible to meet the company’s reputation
- Basic book keeping or budget experience
- Knowledge & or qualifications of Health & Safety, assistance in compiling RAMS
- Updating Social Media profiles
We will require you to have great communication skills, be of smart appearance and hard working.
For an informal chat about the role contact the team on 01226 763127