Business Development Manager Posted 2 months ago - Expired 21 days ago
One to One Support Services wishes to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Development Manager to join the Operations Team at One to One Support Services in Holmewood, Chesterfield. We are looking for ambitious applicants who can demonstrate that they have a background of exceptional success in the following areas, which will make up your key responsibilities at One to One Support Services.
One to One Support Services deliver high-quality Health and Social Care support services and have local authority contracts across the Derbyshire, Nottingham and Yorkshire regions. A full driving licence and have the use of a vehicle is also required to visit clients and respective organisations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Securing new funding sources
- Contracts for care support services.
- Plan tendering projects and deliver successful bids and have a proven, quantifiable record of successful tender bidding
- Preparation of reports, research documents, grant and tender applications, contracts and collating of relevant reporting data and statistics
- Liaise with the Managing Director and Head of Operations in developing to delivering new business strategies and direction of future operations.
- Ensuring that income streams are adequate and financially viable
- Positively develop and maintain relationships with appropriate agencies in the region, gauging their needs in the context of care services
A Full DBS check is required, the employee pays cost initially.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.