Deputy Training Academy Manager Posted 2 months ago - Expired 24 days ago
Due to continued expansion, we are seeking to employ an experienced and innovative Training Academy Deputy Manager. The role will support the daily management of our Training Academy and the supervision of its staff.
Successful applicants must:
- Have access to a vehicle and full driving licence
- Have had experience in managing the Apprenticeship framework at level 2&3, QCF Diplomas, Children/Young people’s workforce Apprenticeships 2&3, Functional Skills entry level 1-3 and level 1-2
- Must hold at least a Level 3 in Health & Social Care, Children and Young People’s Workforce or equivalent
- Candidates would need to hold or train towards D34/V1/TAQA Level 4
Some key responsibilities will include:
- To support the daily running of the training academy and its staff
- To support with formulating and developing training course programs to comply with partner and contractual requirements and liaising with the business development team
- To have input and support devising, implementing and monitoring a strategic plan for the Training Academy.
- To ensure effective information, guidance and support is provided in the planning of activities, structures and systems
- If required to support the TA Manager and Marketing Officer by providing timely information about the Training Academy for use on social media and other forms of marketing
- Be able to deliver tutoring if essential
A Full DBS check is required, the employee pays cost initially.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.