Business Engagement Officer Posted 2 months ago - Expired 21 days ago
The role will provide an easily accessible route for businesses to engage with the training services on offer from One to One Support Services.
The role will continue to build relationships with existing learners and organisations, as well as develop new ones. Promoting Apprenticeships in the Health and Social Care sector and employability skills.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within a team and achieve targets and deadlines
- Have access to a vehicle for work purposes
- The development of relationships with learners for various training courses
- Meeting targets of recruitment of new learners and employers
- To ensure communication systems and practices support effective management arrangement
- Develop and lead presentations to learners and employers
- Organise and participate in job fairs as required
A Full DBS check is required, the employee pays cost initially.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.