Community Care Assistant Posted 2 months ago - Expired 24 days ago
Positions available in Sharrow, Gleadless and Dore & Totley. This is a fantastic opportunity to join Investors in People Gold Award Health and Social Care provider. If you are looking for an exciting new job - we would love to hear from you.
We are always excited to meet motivated people who want to join our Investors in People GOLD company. At One to One, your effort shown will never be ignored as we reward and celebrate hard workers because we know as Support Workers what you do is crucial for the client.
Essential skills include:
- Knowledge and experience in either supporting adults or older persons in their homes and communities
- Able to work on own initiative
- A full driving licence with access to a vehicle
Desirable skills include:
- Experience of working with people with learning difficulties, disabilities, who have additional needs or sensory impairment
- Have had experience working in outreach situations
- Qualifications such as NVQ 2 or 3 equivalents in Health and Social Care or Childcare
Shift Patterns & Working hours:
6:30am - 2:30pm
3:00pm - 10:00pm
Benefits for working with us:
- 6 month probation period pay £8.00 per hour
After completion of your 6-month probation, there are amazing opportunities for bonus schemes such as:
- Qualified staff bonus: £8.15 - £8.25 per hour
- Driver plus bonus: £8.20 - £8.30 per hour
- Reward bonus: £5.00 per day
- Extra day annual leave for every 5 years’ service to the company!
- Additional calls hours on the day per 30min block at £9.50 per hour!
- Contracts available from 16,20,24,30,36 and 40 hours
A Full DBS check is required, the employee pays cost initially.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.