Operations Manager Posted 8 days ago - Expires in 1 month
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a suitably skilled, experienced and qualified Operations Manager, to join the team.The main purpose of this role is to support the registered manager (Managing Director) with the day to day operational management and delivery of the care services.
- Specific duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Delivery of the service elements within the 3-year operating plan, demonstrating commercial focus, a structured approach, intelligence and enthusiasm
- Establishing, in conjunction with the Managing Director, and then to monitor, clear performance targets, both quantitative and qualitative, for the SAMs Team (Service Managers), informed by those activities, which will significantly improve operational performance
- Ensuring that the performance of the SAMs is efficient, effective and delivered within budget
- Establishment, in conjunction with other Managing Director, clear performance targets, both quantitative and qualitative, for the SAMs(Service Managers), informed by targets, which will significantly improve operational performance. To monitor delivery of these targets and to take steps to address any inadequacy
- Targeting of growth through extending current markets and developing new services and new markets
- Contribute towards the development of company strategy through a thorough, current understanding of the local and national policy context, local competitive forces and local business opportunities, including new sources of sustainable funding
A Full DBS check is required, employee pays cost initially.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.