Finance Assistant Posted 1 month ago - Expires in 29 days
We are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant in Chesterfield.
The ideal Finance Assistant should have:
- Proven numeracy skills and a proactive approach to work with a meticulous attention to detail
- Have knowledge of Quick Books and Excel
- Able to demonstrate payroll legislative knowledge to include Tax, NI, SMP, SSP manual calculations and reconciliations
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet stretching and tight deadlines
- Fast learner, can-do attitude and strong desire to manage to spend and improve customer service
- Professional communication manner is essential. Confidence with utilising interpersonal skills with management at all levels
Why join our team as a Finance Assistant:
- Ongoing training and development
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
- Pension Plan
- Commendation rewards for hard work / positive feedback
- Festive & Summer Events
- Refer a friend scheme
A Full DBS check is required, the employee pays cost initially.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.