Operations Manager Posted 1 month ago - Expires in 29 days
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our team in Chesterfield. If you are looking for an exciting new job - we would love to hear from you.
The ideal Operations Manager should have:
- An ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. To complete compulsory paperwork regarding the services for both internal requirements and commissioning/governance requirements
- Managed and delivered a wide range of services that may include disability, elderly persons, child care according to CQC. This will have been in the role of the registered manager
- To undertake the first line meetings with HR for the concerns and disciplinary process
- To be part of the Senior management team and be an ambassador for the company in attending all corporate events
- To hold H&SC qualifications level 4 or above or equivalent and a willingness to commence this training. It will be a requirement to have in date mandatory care training and or to attend the courses
- A full driving licence and have the use of a vehicle with business insurance
Some key responsibilities of an Operations Manager include:
- Responsible for the delivery of the annual business plan and the three-year operating plan so that Operations generates positive cash flow available to be reinvested in the provision of high-quality services to our customers
- Effective management and development of the operations team to ensure the delivery of the quality and increase of service objectives
- To implement to a high degree into the service delivery and staffing establishment the CQC care standards. To ensure the services delivered exceed the minimum standards of care from CQC and our commissioning partners
- Responsible for the management and positive development of a range of strategic and operational relationships external to the company, working with other agencies at the strategic level, in support of mutually beneficial approaches to care
- The person would be part of the on-call system either covering for absent Service Manager or being the person on-call refer to when necessary
Why join our team as an Operations Manager?
- Ongoing training and development
- Refer a friend scheme
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
- Pension Plan
- Commendation rewards – vouchers/meals out
A Full DBS check is required, the employee pays cost initially.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.