Business Engagement Officer Posted 13 days ago - Expires in 1 month
We are recruiting a Business Engagement Officer in Chesterfield.
The Successful Business Engagement Officer will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within a team and achieve targets and deadlines
- Have access to a vehicle for work purposes
Key Responsibilities of a Business Engagement Officer are:
- The development of relationships with learners for various training courses
- Meeting targets of recruitment of new learners and employers
- To ensure communication systems and practices support effective management arrangement
- Develop and lead presentations to learners and employers
- Organise and participate in job fairs as required
Why join our team as a Business Engagement Officer:
- Ongoing training and development
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
- Pension Plan
- Commendation rewards for hard work / positive feedback
- Festive & Summer Events
- Refer a friend scheme
A Full DBS check is required, employee pays cost initially.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.