iCare Monitoring Officer Posted 13 days ago - Expires in 1 month
We are looking for an iCare Monitoring Officer (IMO) to work part-time from home.
Working hours:The iCare Monitoring Officer will be required to work evenings and weekends assisting the on-call manager.
The ideal iCare Monitoring Officer should:
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- To be able to use the basics Microsoft word, excel, outlook and other software on a computer
- To be organised and timely
Key Responsibilities of an iCare Monitoring Officer include:
- To communicate any issues to the on-call manager, following the rota schedule.
- To contact staff members in a prompt manner to monitor the attendance to care calls by phone/ text/emails.
- To keep updated documents/trackers, diaries and support with any other requirement of administration and documentation that may be needed to be kept up to date
- To communicate effectively with Support workers that are not using their exceptions correctly, if the support worker is showing lateness to work, provide support and have efficient and effective communication skills and recorded on the relevant documents.
- To phone the on-call manager and report any concerns/issues in an appropriate timely manner.
- To use the electronic care monitoring system (iCare) as per the contract requirements of One to One Support Services.
- To make any amendments to the rostering system as required as instructed by the on-call manager and to complete an end of shift summary
Why join our team as an iCare Monitoring Officer:
- Ongoing training and development
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
- Pension Plan
- Commendation rewards for hard work / positive feedback
- Festive & Summer Events
- Refer a friend scheme