Recruitment Administrator Posted 13 days ago - Expires in 1 month
We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Administrator in the Chesterfield/Sheffield area.
The ideal Recruitment Administrator should:
- Have previous experience of working within a similar HR/ Recruitment Role
- Strong communicator
- Be a team player
- To be able to use the basics Microsoft word, excel, outlook and other software on a computer.
- An understanding and commitment to the principles of equal opportunities
- To be organised and timely
Why join our team as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Ongoing training and development
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
- Pension Plan
- Commendation rewards for hard work / positive feedback
- Festive & Summer Events
- Refer a friend scheme
A Full DBS check is required, employee pays cost initially.
We are committed to fairness and social justice and welcome applications from everyone. We value our diverse workforce and aim to work together to make the most of our differences. Under the Disability Confident Scheme, disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.