Skilled Setter/Operator Posted 5 months ago - Expired 3 months ago
Pegler Yorkshire, part of Aalberts Industries NV, is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers and distributors of valves and fittings for the plumbing and heating industries. Pegler Yorkshire, is an integral part of this diverse, multinational, customer focused business with operations in U.S.A, Europe and the Far East.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Skilled Operator to join our Doncaster Factory. Reporting into the Factory Manager the purpose of role is to efficiently run the machines within the Factory ensuring products are manufactured to the required quality standards whilst meeting all production targets
The Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Responsible for the production of brass fittings from raw bar into fully assembled products. The technologies will include Hydraulic Flashless stamping, robotically loaded CNC machining centers, vision systems and automatic assembly machines
• Meeting production targets
• Operating equipment at the required efficiency levels
• Any other duties commensurate with the grade and nature of this position.
• Accepts responsibility for the health and safety of themselves and others
• Understands and follows Company safety, health & environmental and any other Company policies and procedures
Qualifications and other requirements:
• Used to working in a factory/manufacturing environment
• Must be skilled in using CNC machinery
• Apprentice trained/or recognised engineering based qualification desirable but not essential
• Training will be given in this role
• Full clean driving licence