Multi Skilled Maintenance Craftsman Posted 9 months ago - Expired 7 months ago
Pegler Yorkshire, part of Aalberts Industries NV, is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers and distributors of valves and fittings for the plumbing and heating industries. Pegler Yorkshire, is an integral part of this diverse, multinational, customer focused business with operations in U.S.A, Europe and the Far East.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Craftsman to join our Maintenance Department based at Doncaster, reporting into the Maintenance Department. The role is to provide maintenance service within the Doncaster factory, covering all aspects of electrical and mechanical repair and preventative work to achieve optimum efficiency, safety of plant, equipment and services.
The Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Carrying out any fitting/electrical works as required by the company
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation with regard to machine control and safety protective systems of new & existing plant.
• Route Cause analysis on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
• Providing maintenance support to production personnel, as required.
• Providing maintenance support to Production Engineers with projects.
• To actively support all factory improvement projects from mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic perspective.
Qualifications & other requirements
• Time served apprentice
• Lifting and slinging/crane operation