Support Worker (Sheffield & Rotherham) Posted 22 days ago - Expires in 1 month
Seven Steps Support Ltd is a local provider in Sheffield, employing local people with a dedicated staff team. We tailor our person centred support to meet the specific needs of adults with learning disabilities. Seven Steps Support Ltd was built from personal passion and a strong belief in delivering high quality person-centred care. Our care provisions enable well-being, dignity, respect, privacy choice, control, and independence.
We are a quality family-run company who deliver person-centred care - all of the support we provide is tailored to individual requirements and needs of our clients. Clients we provide care to are Adults with Learning Disabilities. We support adults with a range of disabilities including mild disabilities, complex needs, autistic spectrum, dementia, dual diagnosis and profound multiple learning disabilities.
To provide a high standard of care and support in order to promote, establish, maintain and maximise each individuals potential and their chosen independent lifestyles.
• To support Clients in their own homes and in the community through person centred approaches
• To provide flexible and supportive services to maximise Clients independence
• To work within the context of organisational policies and procedures
• To maintain confidentiality at all times
• To work in partnership with Clients, the team, the organisation and the wider community
• To promote equality and diversity within the service and the wider community
• Support Clients to take control of their lives and to maximise their inclusion and participation in the community according to their needs, wishes and preferences.
• To support Clients to access a range of opportunities and experiences, either from their own home or the wider community.
• To support Clients to monitor their health and wellbeing
• Attend staff meetings and supervision meetings and contribute to the promotion of good practice across the service
• Attend all statutory training and comply with legalisation requirements
• Support Clients to reach their full potential.
• Receive and complete an agreed induction in the first six weeks of employment
• Receive on-going induction
• Participate in 6 monthly supervisions with your manager
• Actively participate in an annual appraisal
• Attend training courses to enhance you skills and knowledge
• Participate in and support the development of team members, as directed