Calling all Ex-Teachers …..Customer Profile Adviser (Education Sector) Posted 6 months ago - Expired 2 months ago
Sue Ross Recruitment are delighted to be working with a fast-growing global education provider who are committed to supporting teaching and learning.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to build a dedicated team of experienced advisers in the expanding Sheffield city centre office.
Sue Ross Recruitment are delighted to be working with a fast-growing global education provider who are committed to supporting teaching and learning. They aim to help improve performance and standards in education by both supporting the world’s teachers with a portfolio of tailored digital services and by providing the world’s most respected higher education data and analysis. They are home to the world’s largest online community of teachers, with several million registered users.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to build a dedicated team of experienced advisers in the expanding Sheffield city centre office. The team will consist of between 10-20 specialist advisers who will deal with incoming queries and carry out outbound calling, for the delivery of a comprehensive business intelligence service.
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative and data and information support to the Hiring Solutions team, for the delivery of a comprehensive business intelligence service.
• Managing candidate relationships, including updates on use of data and managing expectations
• Providing an accurate and efficient data entry service
• Data validation exercises to ensure accuracy and quality assurance
• Data collection processes
• Meeting individual and/ or team KPIs and other performance metrics
• Advocate for the organisation brand – promoting the brand to customers and gaining their trust
• Advocate for customers – supporting teachers to develop in their careers via the Talent Match service
• Upselling products to customers
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• Intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel
• Sound knowledge of databases
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Demonstrable evidence of providing similar support services in a challenging, fast paced environment
• Excellent communication and customer service skills – the ability to effectively communicate with customers who are predominantly teachers within the education sector
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a global organisation during a period of rapid growth. The role is ideal if you are genuinely passionate about education and teachers as this organisation proudly put educators at the heart of everything they do.
It is ideally suited to a candidate who has previously worked as a teacher or in another role within the education sector but who is now looking for a more administrative/office based position. Equally this role may also be of interest to candidates with extensive customer service experience, an understanding or recruitment/resourcing and a genuine passion for the education sector.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact Suzy, Sophie or Cara in the permanent team at Sue Ross Recruitment in strictest confidence on 0114 2786600 or email your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.