Project Manager (International Conferencing) Posted 1 year ago - Expired 7 months ago
Sue Ross Recruitment currently have a fantastic opportunity working with our client, a leading global organisation with offices based in Sheffield, for an experienced and Project Manager to join their team.
Sue Ross Recruitment currently have a fantastic opportunity working with our client, a leading global organisation with offices based in Sheffield, for an experienced and Project Manager to join their team. The purpose of the role is to coordinate all elements of project delivery and event planning, whilst providing a first-class service by meeting objectives and exceeding client expectations. Based within the Sheffield office, the role involves extensive travel both in the UK and overseas.
Reporting to the Operations Director, duties and responsibilities include;
• Liaising with clients and suppliers
• Event planning/organisation – ensuring health and safety procedures are adhered to, coordinating service orders, building a network of contacts for future projects
• Contractor management, including quotation approval and technical briefings
• Coordinating tender documents, establishing client briefs
• Generating proposals for clients and amending orders in line with client requirements
• Developing annual budgets, as well as sales and presentation materials and other specialist projects
• Taking ownership of projects from contract award through to construction, on-site delivery and event maintenance
• Allocating resources, preparing project specifications for suppliers
• Ensuring project specifications are met
• Maintaining accurate client records
• Managing and tracking client shipments
• Communicating event-specific information to the relevant supervisors
• Managing production, service and logistics details prior to events, including design, estimating, and shipping
• Travelling to event venues to fulfil client requirements
• Providing consultation to team members
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and well-established organisation with an excellent reputation. The successful candidate will have previous demonstrable project management experience, ideally within the live marketing industry. You must be able to manage multiple projects ensuring that financial and budgetary restrictions are adhered to at all times.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.