Admissions Co-ordinator – maternity cover Posted 9 months ago - Expired 8 months ago
Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a Sheffield based charity who are looking to recruit an Admissions Co-Ordinator for a period of up to 14 months. Working as part of the front of house and customer facing team, you will be expected to take on and embody company values and provide an empathetic and professional first point of contact.
Due to the nature of the organisation, it is essential for the client that the successful candidate is able to provide an excellent service whilst maintaining processes and organisation in a timely and efficient manner
Key duties will include:
• Welcoming guests, engaging and directing as appropriate
• Acting as the first point of contact
• Managing bookings and meeting rooms
• Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the house
• Arranging hospitality
• Arranging and prompting upcoming events or activities
• Liaising with the other members of the team and volunteers
• Developing, maintaining and co-ordinating the administration aspect of the role
• Performing a range of administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of operations
• Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget and monitoring the monthly accounts
• Dealing with the allocation and monitoring of costs
• Providing reports as required
• Supervising volunteers
• Organising work schedules and adjusting rotas as necessary
The ideal candidate will have solid experience of line management. You should also have experience of delivering conferences and/or events.
The successful candidate will possess first-class communication and interpersonal skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure the delivery of an outstanding service. Flexibility in working hours is essential in this role.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.