PA/ Executive Assistant to MD Posted 15 days ago - Expires in 12 days
Sue Ross Recruitment are delighted to be working with a global engineering organisation to find a high-level PA/ Executive Assistant to support their MD.
Sue Ross Recruitment are delighted to be working with a global engineering organisation to find a high-level PA/ Executive Assistant to support their MD. The role will be providing comprehensive remote administrative support by managing complex international and domestic travel logistics, conducting research, acting as liaison between global team, Managing Director and customers, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as checking, following up and prioritising emails, preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, organising hour by hour activities of Director, and scheduling meetings.
● Prepare reports, memos, letters, presentations, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
● Manage international and domestic meeting schedule and travel logistics on +/- 8 hour time zones.
● Screen and schedule calls for MD
● Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation to committees and Board of Directors.
● Attend meetings to record action items and summarise; follow-up with executive team regarding same and keep MD abreast of any changes.
● Read and analyse incoming mail to determine their significance. Prepare responses on behalf of MD when appropriate.
● Perform general office duties, such as expense reports, ordering supplies maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic administrative work, etc.
● Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings and events.
● Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
● Utilisation of Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
The role will be home based 4 days per week with 1 day in Nottinghamshire office per week. There may be other occasional travel and attendance out of hours at meetings.
This is a fantastic opportunity ideal for a candidate looking for a challenging new role. Experience of working in a similar position supporting at board level is absolutely essential.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.