Sales Office Manager (Print/Promotional Products) Posted 11 days ago - Expires in 1 month
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a successful and dynamic medium sized organisation based on the Sheffield/Chesterfield border. This company are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Office Manager with excellent attention to detail to take on admin, operational and sales responsibilities.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a successful and dynamic medium sized organisation based on the Sheffield/Chesterfield border. This company are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Office Manager with excellent attention to detail to take on admin, operational and sales responsibilities. The main duties will include;
• Supervising a sales administration team of four
• Monitoring performance and workload of the sales administration team.
• Providing support in relation to holidays, sickness and absence
• Reacting to complaints quickly and efficiently
• Liaising with the Systems Manager and implementing new systems to improve efficiency
• Liaising with the Production Control on a daily basis regarding delivery dates, production capacities and technical queries
• Recruiting Sales office staff
• Identifying new opportunities to increase sales
• Maximising product exposure on distributor websites
• Managing the customer database
• Analysing comparative products from competitors
• Working together with the Managing Director on marketing and promotional campaigns
This role will include the occasional client visit to existing key accounts to build relationships. The ideal candidate must be comfortable in taking responsibility for all administration processes.
We require candidates who have a keen eye for details, are able to work under pressure, and have fantastic customer service skills.
Previous experience in the printing, packaging or promotional industries are highly advantageous.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.