Finance Assistant/Team Secretary (Temporary) Posted 7 days ago - Expires in 1 month
Sue Ross Recruitment are currently working with one of their city centre clients who are a fast growing global consultancy with offices worldwide. Based in their prestigious City Centre offices you will be working closely with the Finance Officer covering a very varied workload.
Sue Ross Recruitment are currently working with one of their city centre clients who are a fast growing global consultancy with offices worldwide. Based in their prestigious City Centre offices you will be working closely with the Finance Officer covering a very varied workload. You will be an integral part of the team covering day-to-day administrative duties both finance and non finance related including:
• Prepare draft fee invoices, time and expenses transfers.
• Assisting and chasing staff with completion of electronic timesheets
• Assisting with preparation and presentation of financial reports, gathering data and chasing information
• Assist in the Financial Annual Business Plan preparation
• Monthly checking of various financial reports.
• General financial administrative housekeeping and maintenance of financial systems, such as closing job numbers, changing Project Manager/Director names
• Completing expense claims
• Booking of meeting rooms, refreshments, AV, Tele/Video Conference Facilities.
This is a wonderfully supportive environment and the client require someone who is quick to pick up tasks and who has an aptitude for finance and figures. The ability to prioritise changing deadlines and be able to manage conflicting workload demands is essential as is having an excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft suite but more importantly you must enjoy learning new systems. Ideally you would have experience of working in a similar role and although a finance related qualification could be beneficial this is not essential.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.