Technical Customer Service Advisor (fixed term contract up to 12 months) Posted 2 months ago - Expired 3 months ago
Sue Ross Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known manufacturing company based in Sheffield/Rotherham area. They are looking to recruit a Technical Advisor to work within their small and friendly team for a fixed period of up to 12 months.
Sue Ross Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known manufacturing company based in Sheffield/Rotherham area. They are looking to recruit a Technical Advisor to work within their small and friendly team for a fixed period of up to 12 months. Whilst full technical training will be provided, the client is looking for someone with experience in providing the highest levels of customer service at all times.
Dealing with a variety of inbound calls, key duties will include:
• Providing customer service and technical support to customers
• Ensuring all enquires are dealt with effectively and with the utmost courtesy
• Dealing with complaints effectively
• Drafting written responses to correspondence as required, ensuring work is of a professional and high quality
• Taking an active interest in the continuous improvement of processes
• Maintaining product knowledge, ensuring advice is correct and current
• Working effectively to contribute to the success of the team as a whole
• Performing any other ad hoc duties as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and dedicated candidate with a strong background in customer service to join a well-established team and receive training in a new area of product expertise. Working as part of a dedicated team, it is essential that you display flexibility and are committed to ensuring standards are maintained across the team as a whole. You should possess excellent communication skills and be willing to embrace and embody the company’s core values.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.