Sales Account Co-ordinator Posted 2 months ago - Expired 2 months ago
Sue Ross Recruitment are excited to be recruiting an Account Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract to work with an respected equipment maintenance and repair company.
Sue Ross Recruitment are excited to be recruiting an Account Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract to work with an respected equipment maintenance and repair company. The successful candidate will be focused and self-motivated, able to plan and prioritise a varied workload whilst delivering against set performance and financial targets.
Key responsibilities include:
• Achieving required targets
• Reviewing and developing processes and procedures
• Monitoring pricing schedules
• Issuing quotations that satisfy the customers needs whilst meeting any statutory obligations and engineering standards
• Monitoring customer contact activity through CRM
• Maintaining communication between departments
• Producing performance reports
• Performing general administration tasks
• Identifying and actioning opportunities for new business and the development of existing business
This role requires a commercially sensitive team player with excellent written and oral communication skills, who can meet targets in a timely manner. A prior knowledge of engineering, an understanding of Statutory and Engineering Standards, and some previous experience of sales will be advantageous. The successful candidate will benefit from a rewarding bonus structure.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.