Senior Frontend Developer Posted 1 month ago - Expires in 29 days
We are looking to hire a Senior Frontend Developer to join our fast-expanding team in Sheffield.
Tutorful is on a mission to redefine the private tutoring industry. Having started in 2015, we are now helping almost 10,000 students every week across the UK. We have received backing from a leading VC and several prominent tech executives, have raised over £1m to help realise our vision, and are growing more than 100% yoy.
We are looking for a senior frontend developer who can help define and build the customer-facing side of our business. The role will include:
- Defining and implementing a technical vision for the frontend of our website, writing code that is fast, scalable, maintainable and robust.
- Leading and mentoring the other frontend developers on the team.
- Working closely with the product and design teams to translate ideas and designs into pixel perfect frontend code.
Your skills should include:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Frontend Developer
- Familiarity with real-time web technologies (WebRTC, Websockets etc).
- Experience with frontend testing tools such as Mocha, Chai or Jasmine.
- An understanding of scalable frontend architecture
- A sound understanding of responsive and accessible web design.
- Familiarity with modern build tools such as Grunt/Gulp, Webpack, Docker, Git etc.
Salary is dependent on experience but would be at competitive rates.
We look forward to hearing from you.