Events Co-ordinator Posted 7 months ago - Expired 5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a vibrant, motivated and competitive sales and events team. We are looking for a dedicated, passionate individual who is not scared to take on a challenge. The successful individual must be a team player, have exceptional communication skills and be very well organised.
Candidates should have a real passion for events and be eager to maintain the high standards already in place for our customers. We need people with a strong work ethic and an ambitious nature to keep up with the growth of the company. A vibrant personality and good sense of humour are an advantage when working in a busy office.
Duties will include:
- Preparing paper work for events to include event packs, travel documents and other relevant documentation
- Working with event managers to liaise with clients and venue
- Answering incoming calls
- Dealing with the sales process of events from beginning to end
- Collecting post event feedback
- Running Social Media campaigns
- Sourcing venues and other products when necessary
- Liaising with relevant suppliers for different events
- Checking availability at relevant venues
- Take bookings through our internal system.
- Completing online reporting using in-house systems
- Working as part of crew on different events
Ideal candidates will possess: -
- Must have a passion for events and customer service.
- Excellent customer service & organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bubbly and friendly telephone manner
- Calmness under pressure
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Professional email correspondence
- Motivation and ability to hit and exceed targets
- Good time management
- Excellent computer skills
- Good knowledge of social media platforms